Wednesday 16 November 2011

Oh the thrill!

Hello my fellow revêurs! My apologies for the lack of updates. I shall endeavor to change that in the next few days. Meanwhile, please check out my Night Circus Pinterest board, as mentioned by Erin Morgenstern on her Facebook page!


For some reason, all the pictures aren't showing when you click on the link. If you'd like to see the rest, click on one of the photos on the board. Use the little box on the top left next to the photo to navigate through the other photos.


Otherwise, if you don't want to go through every single picture but want a collage view, click on my name (Toni de Lara) and then click on '61 pins' (number may change). Unfortunately it will show you all my other non-related pins, but you'll be able to see the rest of The Night Circus ones. Thanks very much!

2 comments:

  1. Oohh...my first trip to Pinterest! What gorgeous pictures!! Makes me want to pick up the book even more!! <3

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this site Toni, I love it!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete